Our digital asset management platform supports a wide range of file formats when it comes to uploading Audio, Image, Video and Document files.
Adding assets into your Projects is fast and easy, with the ability to Upload directly from your mobile phone or desktop computer in your web browser.
Once your uploads are complete, users attached to the Project receive a notification advising them that they can now access the assets.
When uploading you can Upload assets individually, or as a zip archive into your projects.
With support for file sizes of up to 4GB, we then decompress and process assets individually.
- Audio – MP3, OGG, WAV, AIF and M4A
- Image – JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, DNG, CR2 and GIF
- Video – AVI, MOV, WMV, MP4 and MPG
- Documents – PDF, XLS, DOC, TXT
- URLs – Matterport
Due to the limitations of uploading with a browser, we recommend that in the instance of uploading in excess of 250 assets, you use a ZIP Archive. Our system will then decompress and process all the assets in the archive into the project and notify you when they are ready.
There are some restrictions when uploading assets to the platform.
- File size limitation of 4GB
- Maximum video duration of 20 minutes
- Maximum audio duration of 120 minutes
- Maximum image resolution of 50 megapixels